Happy Birthday Yong Hwa

오빠~~ 새일 축하합니다

Love you so much xxx


Forgot since when Korean trend started to spread around, or shall I say conquering the world? I remember when I was in primary school, there wasn't much news about Korean stars or whatsoever Korean stuffs. 

The first Korean drama that I watched was Princess Hours. Very fist time exposed myself to Korean celebrities but that time I watched that drama with Chinese audio translation. So apparently, those Korean stars "sounded" like Chinese, with heavy China accent. (SORRY, I have nothing against the Chinese, but I just don't really like that heavy accent. That's all :/)

When I entered high school, the Korean trend, K POP started spreading like wild fire, especially after 2009. However, that time I didn't join in with my friends as they gone insane over Korean stars. Because I don't really like Korean guys with scary looking earrings (Not ALL of them, but some, and they have really really heavy makeup, eyeliner doesn't count<--I like guys with eyeliners for some reason :p) So that time, I THOUGHT K Pop isn't going to be my thing...UNTIL~~~

I saw JUNG YONG HWA. Isn't he plain gorgeous? So cute right? Natural and healthy looking. Plus, he's a rock band leader, guitarist and lead vocal of CN BLUE!!!!!!!!! THAT's HOW MY K POP FEVER STARTED after watching Yong Hwa in HEARTSTRINGS <3 <3!




THANK YOU SO MUCH OPPA! 

If it wasn't for you, I would definitely be idiotically think that K Pop isn't my thing. 

NOW I'm so so so proud to say that I LOVE K POP! I HAVE K POP FEVER! :D

Thank you for being such a wonderful person in my life. Everyday you are on my mind since then! 

SARANGHAE <3 <3 <3 

I will meet you soon, I believe, oppa! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOVE YOU LOTS!

Post a Comment

Instagram

Fionism . Theme by STS.