Monday, December 17, 2012

Trinity's Valedictory

Official goodbye to Trinity, 4th of December 2012 (Tuesday) was my valedictory ceremony. Final fullstop for my 10 months' college life.

Couldn't be bothered to buy a new dress for the ceremony because I thought it wasn't worth to spend over RM100 on a dress which would only be worn for a couple of hours >< So, I decided to wear the dress that my mom prepared for me. In fact, that's the only dress in my entire closet :p Alright, the only FORMAL one, have to pinpoint that LOL

In the end decided to borrow a pair of purple heels from Erica because I felt that my own heels are low. Other people were wearing like 3 inches and above, I didn't want to appear much shorter than the others as I am originally quite puny WTH~


My outfit of the day! I felt tall! My first time wearing such HIGH heels!

I even WALKED to school in those shoes :p


Venue was at Wilson Hall, in University of Melbourne. 3 or 4 years later I would definitely graduate from here again, with the certificate that I have always been dreaming of. 


"VIPs" coming in



Start of the ceremony


Student performing Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On"






Luckily I got to sit with my bestie Alanis, if not I would be bored to death for sure. xD Of course the 2 of us took selca to cure our boredom!


I loved the sky~



Stevi and Brenda on the tram heading back home to get ready for our hostel's farewell dinner.


Carol and I. Going to South Yarra for dinner :3


Very nice Xmas deco at Flinders Station ^^


South Yarra <3 I just love this place, don't know why. 


Waiting for dinner hungrily...and I accidentally spilled half of the glass of water on the table WTH! *embarrassed max* Thank god the table cloth absorbed all the water very quickly ==''


After waiting desperately for 40mins, my salmon arrived...finally~





Carol's Gelato ice cream


Alanis's Lindt choco


My Tiramisu!

So....College life's over just like that!

I had good and bad memories throughout these 10 months but I truly cherish everything that I had been through, they made me grow up a lot.. :3

Although I didn't have a chance to experience my first prom night (Trinity students actually THOUGHT we would have one), I still have to thank Trinity for the good memories on my very first valedictory day ^^


My makeup of the day...close up

I don't look like me in this photo ><


That's all for today! Annyeong~

8 comments:

  1. u look pretty v the dress :) n ur fren Alanis is pretty too !!
    but ur heels are reali high XDD

    reply ur comment in my blog:
    juz bcoz of his mom is filipino? omg.
    cnt blv dat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ^^ and i thank you on behalf of her too hehe!
      i got that heels from my other best friend, surprisingly i could walk though :p

      Delete
  2. Congrats to you doll, that is wonderful!! It looked like a great day and all of you look gorgeous!! I like your dress. Thank you ever so much for the sweet comment and for visiting me, do come again!! Have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much sweetie <3
      yeah i would definitely pay you another visit SOON, i promise ^^

      Delete
  3. congrats on graduating!! i really love your shoess!!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My #addiction so CHIO lo!

    Must dress like this always please <3


    MUACKKKKKSSSS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 回访。谢谢你的关注和留言。
    大学的生活好像很有趣。x]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx for visit,follow n comment. xD
    College life's most look like interesting.

    ReplyDelete