Friday, February 8, 2013

Challenging my #Addiction DaphneFroggy!

I know I ranted about 8th February 2013 A LOT on Facebook >< This is the publishing date for my very 1st collab blog post. 



VIP invited to this collaboration is my #Addiction DAPHNE FROGGY!!! *clap hands, drum rolling, crowd cheering* (photo stolen from her Facebook page)

Honestly speaking, this is more like a DARE rather than a blog post collaboration. HAHA!

Here's the story about how I got this crazy inspiration~ Recently I saw quite a few bloggers starting to vblog, which to me, as their loyal readers, is a good news, because finally I get to hear their voices. You know, there's a BIG difference between reading a blog and watching a vlog (I hope you get what I mean ><)

Ok so, the other day my #Addiction started her first vlog, and my reaction was like "AHHHH finally I get to hear her voice!" And then, the idea came into my mind, I wanted to dare her to make a song cover, so I can hear her sing haha! Initially I THOUGHT I was brilliant, but out of my expectations, she dared me to do so too. I was quite surprise that this thing eventually turned out to be a 2-way-challenge, which later I told my guitar teacher is a bit like "想整人可是却被人整!"


I can't believe after 2 or 3 years I'm doing this once more. Last time I did a few covers and posted them on Youtube but after some time I realised how "reckless" I was because I thought that's a pretty extraordinary way to spend my free time! ROFL~ Photo above is a screenshot from a cover which I did a few years ago LOL!

I'm here to embarrass myself again! However, this time I learnt not to show my face, so I didn't need to put makeup. In fact, I recorded this in the middle of the night, wearing my pajamas, playing on my keyboard in my room. PS: my first time singing Chinese song on PIANO, so PLEASE bear with me. PLUS, I'm NO where near a great singer, this is just for some random fun :3


I chose "ai bu dan xing" 爱不单行 by Show Lo 罗志祥(小猪) which is an OST from the drama called "Hi My Sweetheart" (海派甜心). One of my current favourite songs because I just finished watching that drama  :3

Because I didn't know how to use the K 歌达人 app (I scored damn low marks in that app, omg, I'm disgusted!) so eventually I did a total different style from my #Addiction's.

PS: To all Show Lo fans out there, I'm a fan of Show too, so PLEASE don't bash me alive :x

TADAH~ APPLAUSE FOR MY #ADDICTION!


MY GOD! I love her singing voice, she shall go for singing audition next time. Fashionable and yet with a good singing voice, she shall be a famous singer if she got discovered!!!!!

Ok so, this is the first collab blog post that I have ever had with a blogger friend. Hope very soon I get to meet my #Addiction in Japan someday! Can't wait to see her! And also, I hope next time I still have a chance to do a crazy collab blog post ^^ Probably next time it will be a dance video? Because she mentioned before, and I was like "玩酱大?!" HAHAHA~

Remember to check out my #addiction's blog post on this collaboration here!!!

Of course and...
her blog: daphnefroggy.com
her facebook: Froggybaby
her twitter: @daphnefroggy

1 comment:

  1. hi!,I love your writing very a lot! share we communicate extra
    about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this space to solve my problem.
    Maybe that is you! Looking ahead to look you.

    my weblog; http://scratchez.com

    ReplyDelete