Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cruise Night

I actually have quite a few scheduled posts in line, BUT I decided to blog about this today because a girl who is going to be featured here is turning 19 today. In conjunction with her birthday, I decided to dedicate this post to her :3 (well....to some extent, I DO MEAN IT!)

As you guys know, I'm back in Melbourne again, starting my first year in University of Melbourne. I met quite a few people during Orientation week, but I guess the most extraordinary ones are these 2 little crazy girls :p >>> Ee Sing and Rebecca.

I actually got to know Ee Sing on the very first day of University because she was in the same group with me while we toured the school a little. Guess how our conversation started? I was taking out my phone from my pocket and she saw Jang Keun Suk on my lockscreen background, and BOOM! That's how we became friends because she is also a fan of him :3 And through her, I got to know Rebecca.

Last Friday, the 3 of us went to the Buddy Program Cruise Night organised by the MUOSS. Actually at the very last minute, Rebecca and I became rather reluctant to go because of the hot weather and we were so tempted to go to the Moomba Festival, but eventually we went to accompany Ee Sing because she wanted back her $5 (deposit was $5 and as we showed up, we were allowed to take it back).


#1

The dress code was semi-formal and I had a hard time in deciding what to wear because the weather was really really killing me. This is my makeup of the day, newly bought eyeliners. Black WATERPROOF one (finally got it) and blue glittery one, both from Essence. 


#2

First photo I took with them, with my phone I mean :p 

2 of them are soooooo pretty :3 


#3

To me, Ee Sing is like a role model for me. She's so obedient and pure. That day, me and Rebecca put on thick full makeup and she's the only one with completely naked face. Envy her perfect skin much *nyahaha*



#4


#5

Thanks to Ee Sing who introduced me to Rebecca. Somehow, I feel that Rebecca's a bit similar to me. We both love makeup and shopping and also spotting hot guys in school. And surprisingly enough, she's able to enjoy singing randomly with me while I play my guitar :p  I used to think that apart from my #BADInfluence Erica nobody is able to do that with me anymore ><

I actually joined that program because I wanted to hang out with Rebecca and Ee Sing but upon arriving at the registration table, we got to know that we were separated into different groups. WAH!! I was damn pissed that time and then there's a very nice (and also pity IMO) senior....He's suppose to be Rebecca's group leader but eventually Rebecca and me forced him to take all 3 of us into his group. And I had quite a lot of fun "bullying" him. HAHA...Sorry Thomas, I have to admit that you are a really good senior and also not forgetting I'm DA NAUGHTY FION!!!


#6


#7

Selca time while waiting for Thomas to come back from the convenient shop. 

Went to Docklands to take the cruise, was too hot and frustrated that's why I forgot to take a photo of the boat, it's not like the Titanic kind of cruise :p

Yet, I will never forget to selca ><


#8



#9



#10


#11

I swear I must have learnt this trademark expression from Kimmi Smiles xD


#12

With Rebecca~


#13


#14


#15

Have enough of our faces? Now, time for the view!!


#16


#17


#18


#19


#20


#21


#22


#23


#24

I think the breathtaking view was the most amazing thing about that night. 



#25

The night scene.



#26 

A very blur picture, screw the bad lighting in the room.


#27

Last but not least, the very nice senior that I mentioned >> Thomas! Seriously (I'm saying the truth right now and no means of bullying him), he's like a big brother trying hard to take care of us. I heard from Ee Sing that he ran up and down the entire cruise when he couldn't find Rebecca and I. How touched...Sorry Thomas, I know I'm rebellious and hard to handle :p Maybe someday I MAY start to behave :p HAHA~ He now worries about bumping into me in school because he's afraid that I might bully him. And sadly enough I reminded him, he might not be able recognize me in school with my nerdy looking glasses so...it's like he's in the bright and I'm the vampire coming to haunt him from the dark :p #justsaying LOL!

FOR THE ENDING~~~~~~~~~ 

BACK TO THE TOPIC AGAIN!


#28

Perhaps you won't understand (hmm...I seriously can't believe after watching so many K-dramas you still can't understand....), but I can't help, I must say....in Korean...if you don't understand, then there's something very useful called GOOGLE hahaha :p

정말 사랑해
생일 축하합니다!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and engaging, and let me tell you,
    you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy
    that I stumbled across this during my search for something
    regarding this.

    Look at my web blog :: wiki.ucsj.dk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very nice post. I really like this.I really appreciate for this...............
    Thanks for sharing


    Party Boat Cruises offers boat cruising functions for all occasions. We offer a complete, reliable and excellent service. Call us today on (03) 9629-1488.
    There is our website........
    boat cruises melbourne
    party boats melbourne
    boat charters melbourne

    ReplyDelete