Saturday, March 23, 2013

My FIRST VLOG!!!!

As the title says....

THIS IS MY FIRST VLOG!!!


WATCH IT NAO~~~~~!!!

Seriously, frankly speaking, DO I LOOK/BEHAVE LIKE THE WAY YOU THOUGHT I OUGHT TO BE??? 

HAHA! Don't worry I won't get offended because I know perfectly well my real person can't really resemble to my photos :p Just want to know your thoughts! 

Like I said, I couldn't bring myself to start the essay, that's why I decided to vlog, and also because my #addiction Daphne asked me to :p So here it is!!!

Hope I don't gain any hatred/lose any readers after this has been posted! :p I don't want that kind of opportunity cost!

Some random photos that I took while vlog-ing!











SEE YOU GUYS SOON! WISH ME LUCK FOR THE ESSAY! ;)

OLIVE YOU!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment