Short Update 120313

My life is getting insane every single day. There are only more and more things for me to add on my to-do list but nothing for me to cross out....I feel like I am working on them forever but they just can't seem to be finished AT ALL!! How sad is that..

Anyway, for the past 2 weeks I had been ranting about the effing hot weather that turned me into frustrated mode everyday all across Facebook and Twitter and now here's the good news >> Autumn is finally here! (that's what my friends told me) And my mood is good again, everyday!

Nothing much happened this week though except for more and more homework!

Wonder where did the QM lecturer go....Lectures were really really boring until I nearly dozed off....Hope he will be back real soon! Ohh....and now I remember there are assignments waiting to be settled ASAP! FML!

Put a bit of makeup to school today cause I thought my face looks pale...if not I wouldn't selca ><

Had an interview for the Overseas Students Ambassador today....I wasn't really nervous because it's a group interview and the interviewers were really really nice. Hope I can get in though, together with Alanis~ *crossing fingers*

Accompanied Terry to buy his new acoustic guitar today, and finally he chose the Epiphone one which cost him $390++! YAY!

I also sent in my hubby Mikey to repair its strings and bridge, he should be home by tomorrow noon! I am really really excited for him to be back. Miss the times when I hugged him to sleep (I literally did that, don't judge!)

And because Terry bought the guitar at such an expensive price, we got to choose 5 guitar picks for free! And I got one too, something new to add to my guitar pick collection~! Gonna show you guys next time, wait till I expand my collection a little bit more!

Gonna reveal a little behind the scenes to you all....Rebecca and I spotted a cute salesman in the guitar shop! Actually Rebecca found him cute once he approached us to give us some advice, but I didn't care much about him because he has a lip ring (I personally find that a tad bit scary)...UNTIL he started playing on Terry's acoustic guitar, OMG....drop dead COOL!!!! And I changed my mind, he IS CUTE! *trying hard to imagine him without that lip ring*

And there's this really cool guitarist in the shop too who talked about Orianthi and PRS Guitars with me! WHEE~~ *hyped hyped* He also performed some guitar solos for me!!! So happy and when the other guy came to ask him "Didn't you charge any tips?" I RAN OUT OF THE DOOR hahahahahaha :p I REALLY LOVE VISITING GUITAR SHOPS! THEY ARE LIKE HEAVEN IN THIS WORLD TO ME!

Anyway, I have to go now, need to read the boring Introductory Financial Accounting textbook again...Have been reading it for the entire week but I can't seem to be able to finish 1 chapter, it is sooooooooo hypnotizing!

Tomorrow I'm gonna have Korean cuisine for dinner with Rebecca and Terry~ So happy~

By the way, I'm thinking to start Vlogging, is that something YAY or NAY? But what should I vlog about??? Any suggestions???

That's all for today CIAO~ Hope you guys have a nice weekend :3 [I can guarantee you mine will definitely suck...but oh well...life goes on...] :/

Post a Comment

Instagram

Fionism . Theme by STS.