Monday, May 6, 2013

D.I.Y MAGIC BY BLACKOUT [VLOG]

This video is dedicated to those who all sincerely changed their Facebook profile photos to a total black one. You guys have my respect.


I am NOT ALLOWED to write much, if not I would have written a bunch of things talking shit here. Because who knows some moron will come and arrest me through my blog. The curry rice that they provide in prison surely sucks a lot. So, I rather not get myself into any unnecessary trouble by NOT pinpointing anything (although I really really feel like it).

Anyway, PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO OK?! 

Thank you :3

I chose this outfit for the shooting because it's one of Michael Jackson's famous song called THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US. And I felt that it's really really suitable for the current situation of my country. Watch the MV below, I guarantee you can totally relate!




On the other hand, the iPhone case is a Korea flag, is also specially selected for today because it symbolizes that I feel so disgraced until I don't even wanna wave my own country's flag. Yes, I am disappointed.
That's why I will continue to love KOREA, JAPAN and TAIWAN like there's no tomorrow. Now you get why I am biased?!

Anyway, I just hope that it will plaster a smile on your face in this kind of rotten days.






Peace and Love xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are my new favorite blogger! Went through some of your posts & find you interesting. Will visit often for updates :D

    ReplyDelete