Friday, October 18, 2013

Tagged: Get Your Freak On

OMG! My procrastination has now reached a higher level!

I totally forgot that I have been owing my darling Kah Mon a tagged post since August. Until....A couple of days ago while I was scrolling through my #trebleclef Xixi's blog then I suddenly remember that!! ><

Life has been SCHOOL - LIBRARY - HOME - LIBRARY - SCHOOL! That pretty much sums things up!


Full of this shit!!! >< 

Hardly have any extra energy to blog or whatsoever. Even my clothes I can't manage to iron all of them in one shot. Nearly fell asleep ironing my clothes the other day ><

Nevermind, since today's Saturday, I decided to clear off my blog-debt!


TILL NOW only I realise my #addiction wrote this at the very bottom of her blog post!!! >< She and Xixi had completed this post since IDONTKNOWWHEN... Guilt is pouring in already!


1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?

"Yan Xiang". This is the nickname which literally, only my family calls me. Because I used to be an annoying cry baby when I was young (during my baby or toddler era), so my family brought me to the Monkey God, and then they made me his "god daughter" (don't ask me what is this process about, it's a Chinese Buddhist culture thing, I don't know how to explain but I always appreciate my blessings that God has been showering me! I think that's the only thing that matters :3). From that day onwards, I was named "Yan Xiang", which is a name given by the Monkey God. Only my family calls me this. I'm not sure how to write it in Chinese words, cause they never tell me. I OWNSELF ASSUME that it's written like this: 燕香.My real name on my birth cert is not like that.

FIRST TIME I'M REVEALING THIS FACT! IT HAS BEEN A "SECRET" FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS!

My mom, on the other hand likes to call me "baby" or "B" or "BB". Although it's kinda embarrassing when she calls me in the public or in front of my friends, I don't think she can ever call me Fion anyway >< 

2. What’s a weird habit of yours?

Lots! Haha! Guess I'm just insanely weird in my own way. I do stupid and illogical things! See me in real life then you shall know!

If you wanna say a weird habit....that will be....When I study, I must use MY VERY OWN STATIONERY! I can't use other people's at all....Especially pens and calculators! Even pens, I have a typical brand that I must use :p

3. Do you have any weird phobias?

Lots of phobias as well! I already said I'm weird! 

Bugs! EWWW! And reptiles and things that you don't know whether to categorize them as insects or reptiles! Like centipedes and things like that cause they have more than 6 legs AND WHATEVER!

Ghosts (that's why I NEVER watch horror movies)

I have this typical saying which I invented in order to answer this question very completely whenever people ask me: 2支脚,4支脚,6支脚,很多脚,还是没有脚的都怕!

I'm afraid of dirty toilets! Also afraid of not being able to shower!

4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?

I blast songs depending on my mood and my desire to listen to that typical singer's voice. 

5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?

People sitting on my bed. I can't stand people who go onto my bed UNLESS THEY COME TO MY BED AFTER THEY HAVE SHOWERED AND ARE WEARING TOTALLY CLEAN CLOTHES!

6. What’s one of your nervous habits?

I jump up and down saying I'm nervous on repeat! I shall record a vlog before I go into the examination halls then you'll get the idea :p

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?



ANYSIDE! Depends which side I face when I close my eyes =='' 


8. What was your first stuffed animal and it’s name?

I never named my stuffed animals before. I think the very first one was a Tweety Bird. I just called it Tweety. 

9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?

Not a fan of Starbucks. Hardly go to Starbucks.

10. What’s a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?

Sleeping early. Even I prepare to go to bed early, I end up sleeping at 1am or so cause I do bullshit things. Like chatting with my friends on Whatsapp, scrolling Instagram and things like that ><

And also, not touching my face. 



I do this A LOT whenever I'm studying :/

11. Which way do you face in the shower? Face the wall?

Turn around 360 degrees LOL!

12. Do you have any ‘weird’ body ‘skills’?

Don't think so. But I can do a full split, IF that can be considered as a weird body 'skills' cause when YiHyun oppa saw me doing that in the studio, he asked me "Is that a Chinese thing?" Then I was like "DAFUQ"!

13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?

ICE CREAM! I can't resist ice cream AT ALL!

14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?

我会笑你一辈子 (I picked up this exclamation from a Taiwan drama unconsciously)
진짜?! (JINJJA?! = REALLY?! in Korean)
Shit!
Walao!
Siao!

Gila!
OH MY GAWD!
Seriously?!
(Same as JINJJA)
ZIKZIN! (I use this more in typing. It means GO STRAIGHT! Something like 勇往直前! It's a Korean word actually 직진)

Woah...so many languages! HAHA! I say different things depending on the situation and also the people I'm with. 

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?

My old Girl Guides' camp tees or any random tees that I got from camps with shorts that I never wear out of my room. Sometimes my Doraemon pajamas :p 

16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn’t that hot?
Tank tops. My arms got bigger now *FML* So I look fugly with sleeveles tank tops! I usually just wear tank tops inside my oversize tees nowadays.




YAY! I cleared my debt now!

My nominees for this tagged post are:
Ivy
Gillian
Jxhia
Fione
Ee Sing
Emily
Shuwen
Elissa


Back to study!


Giving you this trademark duck face of mine before I end this post! Exams will end in less than one month's time! Now I have to just bear with all these studies then I can go back to have fun with my friends! Also preparing to move to a new apartment and my friend gave me 100% freedom to do the interior designs! SO HYPED!


JUST BEAR WITH THE EXAMS FOR NOW!
☮ Quote to share:-
You're at peace because you know it's okay to be afraid ~Mulan

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid of dirty toilets! Also afraid of not being able to shower! <== I understand this T_____T

    ReplyDelete